This website uses cookies to offer the best possible experience. By continuing to use the site you are agreeing to our usage of cookies. Find out more.

Close
Family Announcements

E-cig may have caused house fire

Published date: 12 January 2017 | Published by: Dave Doyle



FIREFIGHTERS attended a house fire in Manvers last night.

Two crews from Dearne station attended Roebuck Chase at around 8.50pm.

They discovered a small fire in the living room of a house, thought to have been by an e-cigarette or charger.

Staff left the scene at around 9.30pm — no injuries were reported.



You must be a registered user to leave a comment. Register or login here.